- 160g baking soda
- 60ml lemon juice
- 1/2 vinegar
- 1 Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, easily available at any pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of any fragrant oil
- In a bowl, mix the baking soda and the lemon juice.
- In a separate container, mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar. Add this mixture in the baking soda-lemon juice mixture one drop at a time.
- In the end add a fragrant oil of your choice.
- Take a spoon and make half-ball shapes. Place these on some parchment paper to dry. These toilet fizzies take a minimum of 4 hours to dry, but if you aren’t in a hurry, you’d better leave them to dry overnight. When they are completely dry, store them in an air-tight glass jar near your toilet.
- Whenever you see that your toilet bowl is ready for cleaning, just drop a tab. You can do this as often as 2-3 times a week.
- These toilet fizzies come with many advantages. For one thing, they are made of ingredients which are both cost-efficient and easily available.
- But, most importantly, they are far better for your family and the environment than commercial toilet cleaning products which are laden with harsh chemicals.